Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dad's Home

I got a phone call from my dad around 8:30 last night. He had traveled something close to 28 hours straight but was finally home. Now I can quit snarking and sniping at Mr. W. and everyone else who comes near. Stress does terrible, terrible things to my temper (and the volume of my voice).

While Dad was gone, mom got a new dog named Rowdy. When I spoke to Dad, he and Rowdy were engaged in a battle of wills to determine dominance. Apparently, even neutered male dogs feel the need to establish top dog status. I'm curious to see how that particular battle of wills turns out when we go visit this weekend.

M.W.

2 comments:

Tree said...

I am *so* glad your Dad is home! Please update us on the battle of wills in the household.

TxGambit said...

I'm sooo glad your dad is home!!!

LOL... Yes please update on the battle of the wills.