Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bad Jokes

In a further attempt to prove my geekiness, I am confessing my love of bad jokes. The more groans produced, the better. Here are some of my favorites:

What did the fish say when he hit the wall?
Dam!

Why did the elephant wear his red tennis shoes rather than his blue tennis shoes while going to the strawberry patch?
So he wouldn't be seen
Have you ever seen an elephant in a strawberry patch? Sure does work, doesn't it.


What did Delaware (Della wear)?
the same as Mississippi (Missus Ippi) (there's another one about Idaho, but we won't go there, LOL)

Here's the red house, there's the blue house. Where's the white house?
In Washington, DC.

What did the mayo say when the refrigerator door was opened?
Close the door, I'm dressing!

I have more, but I think I exceeded my daily groan quotient. Share 'em if you've got 'em!

M.W.

2 comments:

TxGambit said...

Why did the turtle cross the road?

To get to the SHELL station...

Ha, ha. I love bad jokes too!

Mrs. Wheezer said...

Definitely a two groaner!

Thanks for sharing.