Thursday, June 22, 2006

To Whom It May Concern

To Whom It May Concern:

Lost: One brain.

It used to do things like remember to bring diapers, food, formula, changes of clothing, etc. to daycare. L. is now down to about 2 ounces of formula for the entire day. I have forgotten to bring a new can for 3 days now!

It would also remember that we went to Target for in order to buy me a hairbrush, and not a bunch of other junk that we don't really need. I'm reduced to using Mr. W.'s comb, the girls' hairbrush, or using my own while carefully holding the side down where the rubber has torn so the bristles don't pop out altogether.

Additionally, brain was good at problem solving and could write a query for any data request. I'm a month into what should have been a relatively straightforward request. What do I have to show for it? 10,000 blankety blank duplicate record counts and absolutely no explanation for them.

If found, please return brain before I lose a kid and/or my job.

Thank you,

M.W.

No comments: