Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wishing I had ignored that blasted pain in my side

Levels went up, but didn't double. Doc wants me to have another ultrasound next week to see if there is a fetal pole. (sigh)

I am so sick and miserable I can't stand it. Mr. W. is stuck and can't take me home (we ride together). I guess this is okay since I'd just be throwing myself a pity party at home.

If I lose this pregnancy, I'm not doing this again... My kids are picking up on the stress and are seriously acting out. S. misbehaved so badly during her swimming lesson yesterday, that she knocked another kid into the water. Naturally, it was the youngest, most frightened kid. L. is whining and clinging all over the place. Mr. W. is stressed about handling everything while I am so out of commission. On top of that (and this is really silly), we are in complete disagreement with respect to girl names.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh geez, hadn't seen this one yet. I hope all is OK. +++++