Saturday, June 09, 2007

Trying not to worry

Ugh. I've been having occasional twinging in my left ovary. Guess I'll be going to the doc a little earlier than I'd intended. I don't think it's an ectopic pregnancy, but I ought to get it checked out just to make sure. If it's still bothering me on Tuesday, I'll go in. The nice thing about my doc is that 99% of the time, I get in the day I call. The other 1% is because he's out of the office that day.

If it gets worse, I guess I'll be making an ER run later this weekend. (sigh)

M.W.

Sunday night update: Thanks for all the well wishes. It hasn't gotten any worse, but I'm still twingy. Thinking maybe I'll call in on Monday rather than waiting 'til Tuesday. I'm pretty sure it's a cyst since it doesn't seem to be worsening, and I've had no bleeding or other scary symptoms. I had a corpuse luteal cyst when pg with L. and this feels pretty similar. But if it isn't, I sure don't want to mess around. Nothing like having someone you know nearly die from a ruptured tube to make a gal take things seriously.

6 comments:

mayberry said...

Fingers crossed. I am way behind on my reading and was amazed to see what's been going on. Hope this is just a minor twinge.

Mayberrys said...

Fingers crossed....here's hoping it's just the leftover "stuff" from the corpus luteum cyst...or whatever that's called.

tj said...

*sends good mojo*

*sends good mojo*

*sends good mojo*

joansy said...

I hope everything is ok. I'll be thinking about you . . .

TxGambit said...

Hugs. crossing fingers and hoping for the good stuff.

Keep us updated!!!!

Builder Mama said...

Hope everything is OK - I had one of those silly cyst things that caused twinging throughout my pg, so hopefully it's something like that.

Please update when you can - sending lots of hugs your way!