Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hap, Hap, Hap Arnold!

Hello to any H.H. Arnold graduates who have wandered by! I've been enjoying the class of 90 alumni web site, and realized my page was somehow featured. This explains the couple of you who wandered by (thank you sitemeter). Shoot me an e-mail or post a comment if you remember me (or even if you don't, that's okay).

Anyway, wanted to say thanks for visiting, and if you have a personal website, odds are I haven't visited since my company blocks MySpace (and others of its type).

In an ironic twist of fate, my department head attended H.H. Arnold. Really weird that he remembered one or two of the same teachers that stood out in my mind.

Take care fellow Wiesbadener Krieger type people!

M.W.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guten tag frau wheezer!

Mrs. Wheezer said...

guten tag! I visited your photo site, and you certainly have a gorgeous family.