Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Let's hear it now.... Awwwwww

When L. promoted to her current classroom, we gave the teachers from her old class gift cards and a thank you note for the excellent care she had received. We were thanked very nicely by her teachers and then received the sweetest note on Monday:

Dear Mr. & Mrs. W.,

Thank you so much for the gift card. It was so nice of you to do that for me.

I want to thank you for allowing me the privilege to take care of your precious child. L. is such a joy to be with and I thank God that I get to help take care of her.

Sincerely,

Isn't that just the sweetest note? The teacher who sent this note also promoted with L. and is still her teacher. I'm that much more glad she moved up when she did.

M.W.

2 comments:

Tree said...

That is a very nicely worded thank you card. Even better that the teacher promoted, too!

It is such a good feeling when our children's caregivers enjoy them.

Mayberry said...

Awww! That is wonderful.