Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've been tagged!

I think this is the first time I've been tagged. I'm pretty clueless, though, so if you've tagged me and I didn't answer, I'm sorry!

Thanks, Jen for poppin' my Tag cherry, LOL.

1) I must post 7 random things about me:
  • I get a kick driving Mr. W.'s big honking red truck, even if it doesn't have air conditioning.
  • I've never been drunk
  • I learned more German in college in the US than I did the 5 years I actually lived in the Bundesrepublik
  • When I was in high school, I took electronics classes because I wanted to study electrical engineering and work on robotics with Jim Henson. I was a rabid puppeteer and spent many weekends performing in hospitals, kids parties, etc.
  • I have no sense of fashion and prefer to wear one color at a time. Yes, it is entirely possible you will see me on What Not to Wear.
  • My favorite tv series of all time is 'Babylon 5' followed by 'Star Trek: Voyager"
  • I think Hagrid dies in 'Deathly Hallows'

2) Tag 7 other bloggers :

  • Okay, everybody I checked to try to tag has already been done! pbbbttt on me for being so slow, LOL. If you haven't been tagged and you're reading this, then it goes to prove I'm a dork, and please consider yourself tagged. Just let me know so I can read the juicy bits.

3) Post Rules & the bloggers I tagged here.

4) Leave tagged bloggers comments on their web sites so that they know they have been tagged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your favorite TV show is Babylon 5? Have you seen Firefly?