Thursday, July 13, 2006

End of another blooming quarter

AAAAAaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

It is end of quarter, and as usual, I'm going nuts. Crazed and crazy sales persons are turning me into a raving lunatic. This is not good. It is normal for me to be a little tense with all the whining and questioning I get each quarter from individuals worried about getting their quarterly bonus. This quarter, however, I am developing a bad attitude. Again, this is not good. I have gone from letting things go to stewing over individuals trying every which way they can to work their way around the system. This is definitely not good. I'm also going on a business trip next week, and so have four fewer days in which to accomplish everything. Again, not good since sales management keeps sending me changes to the targets met roster (including one 14 minutes ago).

Find a happy place...

M.W.

No comments: