Sunday, September 23, 2007

Photographic evidence

I have an hour or so to kill, so I thought I'd post the 'it's a girl' u/s pic. I'm not exaggerating about the hour. Between limping along on a 7 year old computer and dial-up internet connection, it is an hour.



So.....



Now, I, personally don't see girl parts in this image. It looks more like a lack of boy parts. However, during the actual u/s, I think I saw what was most definitely girl parts. Still, I'm not 100% convinced we're having a girl. Of course, I wasn't convinced until I saw for myself in living color for S. and L.


Mr. W. and I have settled on the first name for this little girl but are still working out the kinks for the middle name. Anyhoo, her first initial will be A. When you consider that our last name starts with W, we will have the SLAW girls. Maybe I can have matching sweaters made...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!