Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I *heart* Dave Barry

Dave Barry's election column made me laugh, in a good way. Here's to an America that grows up!

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/columnists/dave-barry/story/756596.html

Editing because I've visited some blogs more political than mine, and I'm disappointed. Deeply and truly disappointed.

Why, oh why, do people take at face value what their party says about the 'other guy'? I just don't understand it at all. I find that the least accurate information I will get about a Democrat comes from a Republican and vice versa.

Just a couple of notables:
1. Barack Obama is not now, nor has he ever been a Muslim. In fact, his father was an ex-Muslim.

2. You know John McCain's comment about $5 million in income being rich? It was followed by, 'But seriously, though... I know this will be taken out of context...'

No comments: